This webinar presents findings from American Farmland Trust and World Resources Institute's recent report "Water Quality Targeting Success Stories: Achieving Cleaner Water Through Farm Conservation Watershed Projects." May 24, 2017.
- Betsy Otto – Global Water Program Director, World Resources Institute (Moderator)
- Dr. Michelle Perez – Senior Policy Specialist, American Farmland Trust (Author)
- Steve Richter – Director of Conservation Programs, The Nature Conservancy-Wisconsin (Featured Project Leader)
- Dr. Jennifer Tank – Professor, University of Notre Dame (Featured Project Leader)
- John Larson – Executive Director of Programs, American Farmland Trust (Panelist)
- Dave White – Co-founder of 9b Consulting and former Chief of USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (2009-12) (Keynote Speaker)