The Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018 (2018 Farm Bill)
Below you will find links to the statutory text of 2018 Farm Bill as enacted, and to the Joint Explanatory Statement by the Committee of the Conference, which provides context for and guidance to USDA around implementation of the statutory changes in the legislation.
- Statutory Language: 2018 Farm Bill
- Joint Explanatory Statement of the Committee of Conference
- Statutory Language: Conservation Title (Title II) Only
- Senate votes
- House votes
Overview of Changes
American Farmland Trust identified changes among the Agricultural Conservation Easement Program - Agricultural Land Easement (ACEP-ALE) and the Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP) between the 2014 and 2018 Farm Bills.
- Overview of 2018 Farm Bill Changes to ACEP-ALE and RCPP Fact Sheet
- "Redlines" showing statutory language changes to ACEP and RCPP from the 2014 Farm Bill:
- ACEP and RCPP Changes in the Farm Bill Webinar (January 8, 2019, includes presentation and Q&A)